Tents, awnings, etc. -Fixing with System!
- Five times lighter than an equivalent metal peg. Ten times better grip!
- Generous thread for secure grip. Ideal for soft, sandy soils!
- Can also be used in hard, rocky grounds by using the height-adjustable hooks or Lock Nut!
- Robust, fibre-glass, UV-resistant polyamide or Aluminium!
- Quick and easy to use!
- When it's time to go, just screw it out-it's that easy!
Easy screwing with system
The used material makes our product extremely light. The compressing thread makes the Peggy Peg suitable for soft, sandy but also for hard or stony grounds. Once the Peggy Peg grips even though it isn’t completely screwed into the ground it will hold and secure your camping equipment (sometimes pre drilling might be useful-especially in winter). The height adjustable clip enables the peg to be used in those areas.
Due to the different types of terrain which you can find all around the globe you need to use different types of Peggy Pegs. To cover all requirements, we also developed screw-in pegs made from aluminium material.